Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I know, I know, it's been awhile. I've been reading, honet. Just not posting. Maybe it will get easier and faster-soon.
Today though, I want to share another blogger's site as she is doing what I would love to do-she takes this whole book review thing to a whole new level-
Liz can be found here Http://Cleverlyinked.blogspot.com check it out and if you find it as interesting as I did-you can sign up for some fabulous birthday prizes from authors all over. And follow Liz as she shares all kinds of good books.

And when you do all that-run to your local library/favorite independent bookstore and check out "The Owl Keeper" by Chris Brodien Jones. It's her second book and they only get better-It's written for young adults but you know that's never stopped me from reading a good book.

No comments: