Saturday, November 10, 2007

Getting Started

I've been thinking about this for a long time and finally decided it was time to put it out there. In my job, I have to be fairly tech savy. This is just one more way to make sure I'm keeping up on the information superhighway (Still staying in the right hand lane for now).
I'll be posting my opinions on books, maybe movies, tech trends (which will be very basic as that's how I learn-one small step at a time.) I hope you find something here and I'm always looking for new selections.

Here's a book I read recently :Interred with Their Bones by Jennifer Carrell. It was a fast moving mystery/thriller with lots of reference to Shakespeare, Elizabethan society, and the age old question- DId Shakespeare write all his own stuff? Read the book and find out what they think.

Next on my list to conquer is wikis. They seem pretty easy to get started . I'll let you know. DId you know that wiki means fast or quick in Hawaiian? I just found that out. Now I have another obnoxious way to annoy my kids when they aren't moving fast anough for me!

No comments: